Banana Bar ........... AGAIN

ATTAK Z

As some may remember, a couple of years ago I cured the rattle coming the front suspension by replacing the banana bar on the passenger side .......... this little episode cost me a year of heartache and almost £2000.00 ........... the sequence of events went something like this IIRC

1) new ARB drop links both sides

2) new upper wishbones both sides

3 new transverse link LHS

4) new genuine Brembo pads both sides

5) new compression rod (banana bar) LHS

so after the lasts service the mechanic noted sllght wear on the RHS banana bar bushes and sure enough a couple of weeks later the dreaded rattle reappeared .........

....... no problem thought I, and after a quick call to the ever efficient Zmanalex, a new drivers side banana bar arrived ready for fitting (Nissan has increased the price of this component by 22% and it was expensive to start with) .............. did it cure the rattle ???? did it B&LL&X :bang:

so I thought "here we go again" but from the other end this time ....... so I booked it in for a full diagnosis with me present and we decided that one of the drop links was the culprit this time .... and guess what ? ..... the drop links (both) were changed today and the noise has gone :band:

I'VE GOT MY BABY BACK :drive1

:teeth:

AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER :thumbs:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

:dance::dance::dance:

:drunk::drunk::drunk: