Scorpion Y pipe, would you buy one!

marcuscollings

Would you buy a scorpion Ypipe?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a scorpion Ypipe?

• Yes!
    • Not a chance!
    • Depends of price!
    • Depends what, if any performace gains!

Ladies and Gents,

I have been talking to someone at Scorpion and he is trying to gauge if it would be worth them making a Y pipe.

So I said I would post here to see if anyone would buy and what they would like to know before they did!

IMO if their exhaust come in at the price they do, then there Y pipe should also be a good price!

So what do you want from a Y pipe?

Please leave you comments below and I'll pass them on!

Scorpion make most of their own stuff though do they not? I remember when they first started the 182 systems, the exhaust was built, tested and dyno'd on a forum members car before general release.

I for one would be interested, Scorpion have a good name in the exhaust world - decent stuff at a decent price, its not cheap cr@p but won't break the bank. There have been issues, as with most budget manufacturers, with fitment, but at least they're in this country so can sort it out.

At the end of the day we have Japspeed at £160ish obviously rebranded made in china stuff with random avaliability, shipping something over from the States, which is ok during a GB but has its issues otherwise, or spending big bucks for the likes of the Motordyne.

Bang them out for £150 each (being realistic something below £180) and they will go like hotcakes, so long as there is a good supply.

No they are thinking about making them!

My exhaust come with a small dent in the tail pipe so I've been in contact with them! Asking about getting a group buy discount for the forum ( which is down to 15% £ 332 each if we get 10 but im trying for more as you can get them from larkspeed for that). anyway they asked me if anyone would be interested in a y pipe if they were to make one!

I have said that if they do make one they should test it with someone like Abby motorsport and prove it!

They asked if I could work out the interest from you guy so this is what I'm doing!