iPod going bananas when connected

ir_fuel

My iPod interface does weird stuff. The iPod nano goes from the menu to the screen "ok to disconnect" and back all the time, and sometimes it stops and then i can use it and it works normally, until the next time i connect the iPod to the car again. Tried upgrading/downgrading firmware, didnt help. Tried a friends iPod, same thing happening.

Its an ipod connector which connects to the FM antenna of the clarion radio. Anyone else had this problem?

My iPod interface does weird stuff. The iPod nano goes from the menu to the screen "ok to disconnect" and back all the time, and sometimes it stops and then i can use it and it works normally, until the next time i connect the iPod to the car again. Tried upgrading/downgrading firmware, didnt help. Tried a friends iPod, same thing happening.

Its an ipod connector which connects to the FM antenna of the clarion radio. Anyone else had this problem?

Nope. :D

Nope. :D

So you can honestly reply that NOBODY ELSE has had this problem? :p:boxing: