Photoshoot *NOW ONLY £20*

Matt L

• 4 weeks later...
I would be interested, but only problem u being so far away :(

:( yeah it is a shame but if im ever around your way or your around this way then drop me a line :), ill be at the lakez meet on the saturday (see the thread i have in the big meets section for the lakez offer).

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a Page 3 update :)

well... as the nice weather is continuing :) and *fingers crossed* my rig will finally be sorted at the weekend... 5th time lucky :rant: costing me a small fortune :lol:.

for anyone who is interested in having rigged shots, the offer will be the following.

2 x rigged shots + normal shoot + disk of edited images + 1 upto A4 Print will be £40, extra rigged shots can be bought for £5 per shot,

or there is still the normal offer of

shoot + disk of edited images + 1 upto A4 Print for £20

the reason for the price on the rigged shots is purely down to how long it will take me to edit the rig out of the shots.

Hopefully i will get some interest in them soon :) I will post up shots from it over the weekend providing i the poles are finally right :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome :), rig never did get finished :lol: one of the poles was too thick will have to ask my friend to get me another one when he's back off holiday :lol: i really should of just bought one at this rate :lol:

anywho :) nice weather is still about :D

• 3 weeks later...