Solution!

AMT

Ok, as with a prev post I'm insuring my 2.0 Hyundai Coupe in early November and then changing to the Z in March. With the 3points for speeding the 0NCB because of an accident it was going to be £1500 (with my excess at £750, dear but I dont mind if it brings it down). Without having those items, because i've only been driving for 3 and half years, it was still gonna be about 900. Buuuut, if I add my grandfather and grandmother who are retired it bring it down to £1150 :thumbs: Result from Admiral!, as I still earn my NCB as the main driver and I done a rough check for the Z in march, £1600, so an extra 500ish , i dont mind that when most are quoting £3000+ lol.

Now, their on mobility insurance but its a liscence nonetheless. Do they need to notify their insurance that their on mine as a named driver?? Would that put theirs up or affect it in any way, because lets be honest they won't be driving my car lol.

Thanks for the help

AMT

I think they would also need to inform there insurancew company, as all insurers ask if you are insured on any other vehicle. whether or not iut will make any difference to them i do not know :shrug:

Tis true.....not so sure they ask much more in the way of information but don't know if it affect it or not.

because lets be honest they won't be driving my car lol.

.......AMT wakes up one sunny Saturday morning to find his Gran doing donuts down the road in his car :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Awwwwwwww sooooo funny, wait til' you hear this. Went onto Ecar website today to see if my renewal price was on yet...it was. So... driving for 3 and half yrs, 0NCB, 3points for speeding, 06' Hyundai Coupe 2.0SE (tis' a very nice car lol). Even without those and my normal 3years NCB it'd be £900 cos I ain't 25 yet and ain't be driving that long, putting my gran n' grandpa on as name drivers I can get it down with Admiral to the cheapest at £1150 (it was going to be 1500 , with 700 excess O.O), which means that when I change to the Z in March,an extra 400-500 (I don't mind this as its cheap for me and my circumstances...for near 300bhplol ) ....so... what do you think ecar quoted me for my 2.0 Coupe?? ...£1800?....£2000?..... no... £3500....PML!!!!!!! EHHHHHH NO. BYE BYE ECAR YOU ...well I won't be nasty B) You'd think they didn't want me or something.... lol

AMT