Changing the Gear Knob for a Titanium one

M13KYF

After seeing piccies on Equibs website, I've gone and ordered one. Took five working days to turn up which from Aus aint bad :)

Anyway some piccies of the fitting process. Very easy to do. Richies was very helpful and even did himself a step by step picture procedure.

Think it goes really well with Azure

arrives in a nice suede box and in a little pouch

gear1.jpg

unscrew the original gear knob

gear2.jpg

unclip the facia by gentle lifting at the shown point. Unclips quite easily

gear4.jpg

gear knob gate facia removed

gear3.jpg

move down the cable tie and cut to suit the clear hosing supplied with gear nob. After applying clear hosing slip over the leather gater over the hosing and push back on the cable tie

gear5.jpg

reconnect the facia and screw on the new titanium knob

gear6.jpg

gear7.jpg

but you agreed with his post and added to it Sarnie

If yo uthought it was out of order you wouldn't of added to it

Ok mate, I apologise if you took offence it was mean't as a bit of banter, and not mean't to offend anyone.

Maybe his gf likes it B):teeth:

may be you wanna shut up :angry:

Ehm, .... NO? :teeth:

Some people take the internet a bit too seriously i guess :p

Ok, forget what i said about your GF (if it offends you ), i'll put it more directly....

your new gearKNOB looks like a vibrator (imho, and apparently not only imho :surrender::teeth: )

But hey, les gouts et les couleurs .... B)

fine if you think it looks like a vibrator , that isn't the issue but still no need to insult my GF

How would you like it if I offened yours or a member of the family

This Forum is all good for a bit of banter but not at the expense of people who aren't involved

How would you like it if I offened yours or a member of the family

Personally, i couldnt care less, so gimme your best shot. :teeth:

Its :

- The internet

- a forum

Every non-technical thing which gets posted on this medium is for me "non-relevant", meaning that in the best case it will make me laugh, but i ll never get upset or feel personally hurt by something a random joe types on his computer and posts on the net, even if it would be insulting my gf/family, or ... even worse ... MY CAR :rant:

:p

guys, although some people might not get offended by what others say on an internet forum, we are not all the same.

it's about respecting each other, and appreciate that not everyone feels the same as us about things.

Ir_fuel please PM your apologies to Mike as he was offended by your remark, although we appreciate it was just a joke. Sarnie has apologised, you haven't.

One thing is posting a comment about your own opinion, posting something that can be taken the wrong way and not apologising is a completely different thing.

read here about Forum rules of behaviour, to which all need to stick to.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2649

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18

Thread locked.