Getting this Baby........part 2

Zugara

Below is the email i got today from the trader:

I will have pictures of Titanium system later today at £1695 each.

We are contacting the factory today and visiting shortly.

One idea we have had is to bring the HKS copy system over un assembled, and weld together on the car which will take about 2 hours, we will then also be able to offer a range of tail pipe choices.

This will then be a perfect fit in reasonable time at any of our 30 franchises. We are thinking about £595 fitted with a discount for forum members at £495 fitted.

I have 1 or 2 ready made, poor fitting HKS copy systems left which I can sell from Bridport(and maybe by arrangement certain franchises) to forum members at the special price of £400 buy would take 4 hours again to fit.

I can also offer a custom built 4 silencer version (as apposed to 6 silencer HKS copy) to the members at £350 non stainless £450 stainless.

I can also offer the transverse rear silencer version (like the scorpion but better made) at the same price.

END:

If you have any questions, please contact steve@topgear.co.uk for further information. :thumbs:

hmm wonder how much for plain ole single exit in titanium ?

didnt know topgear aka longlife did titanium exhausts .

Send him a email and ask :thumbs: He's a pretty helpful chap.

They make/manufacture exhausts and tips for quite a few companies, just say your from the forum and you will get a good deal ;)

I believe Doogyrev(Jim) will be putting something up soon. I am having mine fitted on Saturday 9 oct and jim is coming with me, so we can put up a dual video clip of a coupe and roadster. Coupe with pop charger, roadster with panel filter.

Also glrnet had a listen too Jims on friday, sure he will give you an honest appraisal if you PM him... :thumbs: