some fraudster is using my car details!!

350zdriver

having a quick browse on ebay and discovered a very good looking 350z. Much to my horror, it's mine!!!

looks like a scam and someone has got hold of the pictures from wen i bought it.

How do you report stuff like that to ebay?

heres the scam. Aparently you can have MY car for £6700, yeah right!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-NISSAN-350Z_ ... dZViewItem

having a quick browse on ebay and discovered a very good looking 350z. Much to my horror, it's mine!!!

looks like a scam and someone has got hold of the pictures from wen i bought it.

How do you report stuff like that to ebay?

heres the scam. Aparently you can have MY car for £6700, yeah right!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-NISSAN-350Z_ ... dZViewItem

contact ebay by email straight away :thumbs: they do act quickly in cases like this

this is the reply I had when I enquired about the vehicle

Hi there,

the 2005 Nissan 350Z is still available for the price of £6,700 GBP. The car is in excellent overall condition. I have just moved back to my home country Hungary because I got a very good job offer here. The Nissan is here with me as well, but I can arrange shipping. It is still UK registered.

Because of my loacation I suggest that we close this deal using the security provided by eBay's Vehicle Purchase Protection Program on such transactions.

Please email me back soon and let me know if you are interested.

All the best!

Chris

I then had a response from the ebay

Dear ***************

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to or received an email from forestautos through the eBay email system (for example, you may have sent an email to this member through Ask Seller a Question or received an email from this member through Contact eBay Member).

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in hopes that you will respond so that the other party can obtain your email address. We wanted you to be aware of the potential fraud risk these solicitations pose and encourage you to be cautious about the email you received from this member.

Please keep in mind, sales that take place outside of eBay are not eligible for any eBay or PayPal protective services and you run the risk of losing your money or your item if you complete these transactions. We would encourage you to review the eBay pages related to Fraud Protection at the address provided below for information on steps you can take to ensure that your transactions are successful:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence ... ud-ov.html

Should you have paid for this item, please write with details through our "Contact Us" form found on the page below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_inline/index.html

Please select "Report problems with other eBay members > Fraud concerns for buyers > You paid for an item but never received it"

If you have paid for the item through PayPal, you may find the following page useful:

/csg/p?www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_pbp-info-outside

Regards,

Trust & Safety Department

hahah, it's funny that because the exact car is currently being pampered by Nissan having all of it's warranty issues sorted.

Cheaky fraudsters!!

thanks for the input guys, sounds like ebay are onto them.

I have to saym she looks good in the photos though!!

Regards

Rob