Liam's Z

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for 1/3 of their price B)

Cos half of the zed community has decided they didn't want them :D

don't make such silly comments Sarnie.

Volk Racing, 5 spoke design, 19". That combination equals quality, popular (if not THE most popular) design, most popular aftermarket size.

The first owner bought another set of the same wheels, the second owner bought a set of Volk, just a different design.

Just agree with us and appreciate Liam's Z bargain and business sense ;) (this doesn't include the 20" Anteras though :lol:)

Cheers guy's no defence req'd with all your kind words :D

Sarnie :p

Digsy, I'm gonna let the Pro Clean who carried out the refurb fit my tyres... Makes sense imo cos if they scratch them I know there more than capable of carrying out a good repair. Hopefully that won't be the case :blush:

when I got mine fitted I just went to a random Kwik-fit, asked them if they could do it with NO damage, watched them do it and they did a greta job! :teeth:

Had a nail in one of my std tyres took it Kwik-fit and they repaired it free of charge... Only cos they chiped the bloody wheel :thumbdown:

Cheers guy's no defence req'd with all your kind words :D

Sarnie :p

Digsy, I'm gonna let the Pro Clean who carried out the refurb fit my tyres... Makes sense imo cos if they scratch them I know there more than capable of carrying out a good repair. Hopefully that won't be the case :blush:

Pro Clean could become my new friends. :teeth: Do you want to talk to them about a club discount, mate?