Need help buying a new car.

nicon2k

Hi guys.

for the past year and a half I have been the proud owner of an 06 black 350z gt. I have loved every minute of owning it but the miles are mounting up and is time for me to change.

Today I went to see an 08 black gt. I have a few questions regarding it so if someone who already owns one could answer them, that would be great.

First off, the seats seemed to be a lot less bucket like and more flat, is that normal?

Second, there seemed to be a whine coming from transmission. There is no whine on my car but I know that the engines are different so is it normal?

Finally, in the centre console in my car there is a bluetooth adaptor, in this there was only what looked like a line in cable. Does this mean that I can plug my ipod into the stereo and will it still have bluetooth?

If there is anyone in the reading area with an 08 car and wouldn't mine taking me for a spin, there is a beer in it.

Thanks for your help.

Hey buddy,

I just picked up a 58 plate temper orange on Friday, mine doesn't have the "line in plug" where is yours located?

Can't comment on the seats as this is my first z but they are very supportive (coming from someone that just left a set of recaros)

I'm from reading and will be about this coming weekend if you fancy a spin, where in reading you from?

Cheers

Hey buddy,

I just picked up a 58 plate temper orange on Friday, mine doesn't have the "line in plug" where is yours located?

Can't comment on the seats as this is my first z but they are very supportive (coming from someone that just left a set of recaros)

I'm from reading and will be about this coming weekend if you fancy a spin, where in reading you from?

Cheers

Thanks for that. I will take you up on that offer if i may. i live in Tilehurst and should be around all week and weekend. If you want to PM your address or somewhere to meet then i can come to you. Thanks so much for your offer.

As for the seat, i think it might just be that the bloke before was really really fat and broke the support with his fat arse. :teeth: