Anyone got vids of drifting on the street?

scott78

There was a similar thread a while back where an Asian guy was drifting around a roundabout. Tbh that thread caused quite a stir the same as this probably will.

If you want to see drifting your best bet is going to the DC Championships, if you pay a tenner you get a passenger ride with a pro 'like me and Taddy did'. Failing that there's a guy on here called Boxer and he has loads of vids of his 350z drifting in Oz.

Street drifting is not really welcomed or promoted here

Im not out to encourage anyone going out and doing this! Just vids of already made footage/ other peoples from around the world is what I mean. .

Bring it on!

By asking for and getting people to post up videos of said actions, and then by saying that they're awesome is encouraging it. As Tarmac said, the last thread here didn't end too well and as such I'm taking the decision to lock this before it can get out of hand. As has been said, there's plenty of videos around if you search in the right places for them, however driving like a complete muppet on public roads and filming it isn't something we particularly want to be seen encouraging here.