Bye Bye to my Zed

wza1977

I sold my car today, she was driven out of my life at lunch time. Got less than I originally wanted, but more than the best offer i could get for a part exchange, so happy with the deal overall. I was happy it went to a lad that looked as excited by it as I was when I first had a test drive, and am glad it won't be passed through auctions etc. I hope he has as much fun as a Zed owner as I have. It is only the 2nd car I have owned that I have been truly sad to see being taken out of my life, the first being my old XR2 15 or so years ago when I was 18. I would like to thanks people who have helped me in the past with certain questions, for the post's I have read that have made me smile, and even the moody people who make me feel like a **** when i posted something stupid or put something in the wrong place (I was a forum virgin when I joining 18 months ago!). I am now in the hunt for the ideal 335i, I had one sorted and was due to part exchange mine, but now I have sold privately, I am going to shop around a bit more, now I have a bit more buying power and traders/main dealers can't make out like they are doing me a favour! I have decided though, I am going to be a horrible BMW driver (I think Audi drivers are now worse, different discussion maybe, I'm sure someone could direct me to an old post on the subject!), but in my heart, the Zed will always remain, and who knows, when me and the missus split up again, I could be soon looking for the ideal Z to cheer me up again, maybe a 370 next time!

Regards