FA: Phone Cradle and Phone - any interest?

twynne

I would assume it would work - I believe the cradles are the same across all 350's (and possibly other Nissan models). I haven't actually listed it on eBay as yet - I wanted to see if there was any interest at all before I even bothered. :D

Not sure what would be a fair price... If you're interested let me know what you think.

Looked around a bit and it looks like the T68 unlocked goes for between £15-25 on eBay. The cradle was originally £150, but considering you can buy the bluetooth for less now I don't expect to get near that.

Does £70 for the phone, all accessories incl. new battery, and cradle seem fair?

I now have a problem in that because I am on 3 network my sim will only work with certain 3 phones!! Great!! :angry: I am looking to change my network once my contract expires but this won't be until end of year.

If anything changes I will let you know as I am interested.

Thanks

Nick

Alternatively you can just go onto Vodafone's website and order a free PAYG sim... for the few calls I make from the car that would be more than sufficient. I actually had an old Orange account which I kept open and switched onto a matched Virgin tariff so pay only for the calls that I make (no monthly).

Up to you though...