Supplier for JDM OEM pads?

jim

Nissan X-Trail pads fit the standard JDM brakes Jim. Go to any motor factors and get them to check the part numbers on the fairlady vs the X-trail, and they will match.

Alternatively, i have a set of front Endless VN pads for the JDM, that didnt do many miles before i replaced the whole lot... which you can have for a tenner plus p&p... :shrug:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=31557&hilit=endless

Nissan X-Trail pads fit the standard JDM brakes Jim. Go to any motor factors and get them to check the part numbers on the fairlady vs the X-trail, and they will match.

I think that applies to the post 2005 models only. The earlier models have 137mm pads, not 159mm which are on the X-Trail.

Cheap front pads here: http://www.brakepartssuperstore.org.uk/contents/en-uk/d9082.html

...or there's tons of suppliers on eBay ;)

That looks like a good deal from brakeparts superstore. Does anybody know anything about them? Will the pads be of reasonable quality?

I've seen a few suppliers on eBay, but again I'm not sure about buying such important items from there, unless I have some sort of recommendation. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid about brakes, though. :blush:

I think that applies to the post 2005 models only. The earlier models have 137mm pads, not 159mm which are on the X-Trail.

I had them on my 03 JDM zed... No idea about the mm of them though.

That looks like a good deal from brakeparts superstore. Does anybody know anything about them? Will the pads be of reasonable quality?

I've seen a few suppliers on eBay, but again I'm not sure about buying such important items from there, unless I have some sort of recommendation. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid about brakes, though. :blush:

Have bought from them and eBay before... As long as you buy from a UK supplier you should get decent pattern parts (Apec, BremTech, Mintex) the same as a motor factor would supply.