Rear splitter??

djrm

That or the Mastergrade TopSecret Rep' :cloud9: .........

I have the Mastergrade TS carbon diffuser and its a quality piece of kit.

Aug2010backup132.jpg

Does it give any handling gains? Fast cornering I spose it would.... But when can you fast corner on UK roads! lol

I doubt it would do much to effect the handling of the car,unless you went for a flat undertray/floor under the entire car. With all the bits and bobs under the car exposed,the air would be way too turbulent to be cleaned up with a simple lil bolt on diffuser. I could ask an aero guy at work,but i think i know what he will say.

I doubt it would do much to effect the handling of the car,unless you went for a flat undertray/floor under the entire car. With all the bits and bobs under the car exposed,the air would be way too turbulent to be cleaned up with a simple lil bolt on diffuser. I could ask an aero guy at work,but i think i know what he will say.

Yep - I didn't buy the diffuser expecting any performance benefits - either way (good or bad) its fairly negligible.

I was going for a track car "look" - the other bits I've recently added (SC overhaul + decat + remap to 420bhp, Kaaz diff, R888's, Performance friction floating discs) would obviously have a much bigger impact on performance but you don't really get to see those.