best nuts to fit rota gtrs's ?

yokomo

just got my tyres fitted to my gtrs finally but am now encountering nut issues !

the oem nuts fit but heres barely any room , read not really enough room to get the socket on !

what nuts do people use im not after anything flashing liekthe rays , thinking of these ...

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=39193

titans , look tiny , anyone used them or got some recommendations .

pics of rim to follow once all on.

I've got the Titan's on my Rota's mate and they seem to do the job no problems

fieldzed1.jpg

just got my tyres fitted to my gtrs finally but am now encountering nut issues !

the oem nuts fit but heres barely any room , read not really enough room to get the socket on !

what nuts do people use im not after anything flashing liekthe rays , thinking of these ...

Ring Ben at Rare Rims. He knows his nuts.

You need some 17mm nuts. I tried with my originals on my Rotas and they didnt fit at all (21mm IIRC). Phil sent me some smaller ones as a temporary replacement which barely fit (19mm) and then some proper ones which were 17mm I seem to remember. RR should sort you out :thumbs:

EDIT: mine look amazingly similar to the Titans you posted.

can you not use internal drive?

hmm not so sur ei liek the idea but post em up guys !

looking at either the titans from RR , some KEi racing or posibly some other spling drives.

i've got steel internal drives in black, they look brilliant, came with my wheels.

i have heard bad things about aluminium ones though, your meant to buy a new set of them every time you take them off :lol: but people don't so they crack.

the internal drives mean theres zero chance of scratching your rims so that keeps me happy :D

Dont see why internal drive ones wouldnt work.

Dont have a link to my ones sorry. They are just Alu 17mm ones, closed ends on them.

RR will sort you out though, they know the wheels so they will do you something suitable I'm sure :thumbs: