Brilliant scam on Ebay, be warned nearly caught me out!!!

lomoto

Was browsing on Ebay last night for 350z stuff off course :blush:

came across a picture of a nude woman on the search for 350z, £5 and £2 postage, clicked on off course to see what the item actually was, screen went straight to log in screen, asking for user name and password. tried to back page but just kept coming up with log in page...finaly got off this site and tried again same thing happened,,, total scam to get some one to put in their details so their account could be hijacked :headhurt:

never seen this before on Ebay, and by the time I tried to email Ebay about it it had been removed, changed my password as a matter of course just in case.... be warned dont click on pictures of nude women on Ebay, unless they are genuinely for sale off course :thumbs:

i got scammed yesterday too... y'know I'm selling that mobile? well i had one of those emails from a 'buyer' asking to close the auction if they were to pay a fortune for it and post it nigeria... hmmm... sounded to good to be true and hey presto, I got an email from Ebay this morning warning me of the 'buyer'..