Pic request - standard Z with Rays and spacers...

djrm

aren't there some downs to having spacers?

Yeah the car drives at probably 95% it's normal agility but to be honest, I never race around anyway, too many speed cameras and coppers about these days for that so looks are more important for me :)

Cannot believe how much better it looks with such a small adjustment... hate how car manufacturers make errors like this lol... IMO when the wheels are hidden away inside massive arches it totally spoils the lines of the car!

I guess if you read this post....then yes....

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=40232&hilit=+bigbramble

I think it all depends on your driving style, if you drive ever where with your ass on fire and use your car on track then you would probably notice the difference. Don't get me wrong I don't drive at 3mph, the feel of the car is a little different in cornering but to me its not that much. Maybe I an not as tuned in to that stuff as others are. For normal and spirited driving which is just about all you can do on our roads I think its fine.

I like the look of the spacers and am happy with the way it and I drive. JMO

Here is mine in the same car park as doogyrev's

WiseOldOwl-6.jpg

Read that huge thread, but you really have to be an engineer to really notice the difference. If you are gonna thrash your car round a track just take the spacers off, not a hard job really.

Otherwise just stick em on, realise that the feel has changed a little, then get used to it and stand back and :cloud9:

Read that huge thread, but you really have to be an engineer to really notice the difference. If you are gonna thrash your car round a track just take the spacers off, not a hard job really.

Otherwise just stick em on, realise that the feel has changed a little, then get used to it and stand back and :cloud9:

+1 Well said Dave :thumbs:

Never read anything about the handleing but on other website for other vehicles I've seen a lot of comments about wheel bearing issuse. I guess with the wheel been futher over then centre of the hub itself it make the balance un even. :shrug:

I dont know if this is true? How long have you all been running the spacers?

Alex