Help fitting a JWT Pop charger

kevlo

hi guys and girls, fingers crossed i should be getting my popcharger in the post tomorrow :yahoo:

I have searched the forum and found the fitting instructions at

http://jimwolftechnology.com/wolfpdf/PO ... NSTALL.PDF

Is there a video or a better step by step guide as the installation instructions mention lots of things that i dont know what they look like i.e maf sensor.

thanks

kev

Its really easy I had never touched anything in an engine bay and even I managed it.... the airbox it a bit of a bugger to get out, make sure you unto the collar round the pipe and fully disconnect it and you will be fine with a bit of elbow grease!

Its much harder to get the old box out than it is to fit the pop charger, just a little fiddly make sure you have a dinky screwdriver :thumbs:

The noise doesnt kick in until about 4k revs while driving - then it should 'roar' ;)

yeh i thought that, my old induction kit on my type r used to roar but this is really subtle doesnt sound much louder than the original engine noise :(

plus on my old induction kit if you revved it with the bonnet open you would hear it suck air in. this doesnt happen with my popcharger?

The noise doesnt kick in until about 4k revs while driving - then it should 'roar' ;)

yeh i thought that, my old induction kit on my type r used to roar but this is really subtle doesnt sound much louder than the original engine noise :(

plus on my old induction kit if you revved it with the bonnet open you would hear it suck air in. this doesnt happen with my popcharger?

Definitely noticed a big difference on mine after about 4k revs.