Buddy Club Pro Spec 3 Comp. Vid

Ruddles

As promised a compilation of a few vids taken this evening, unfortunately took my sister some time to work my camera phone out....women... :lol:

These are only a few take off shots, I'll post later in the week for any revving or any other vids. people would like.

Enjoy!! (I did :yahoo: )

th_Movie.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
It's a lovely exhaust with a great sound huh :yahoo:

Do you get much vibration in the cabin, I get some.... Also I find it is a bit boomy up to 3k then it quietens down a bit... but get near 4k and :scare::scare::scare:

I don't notice any, but that isn't to say it there isn't any! Just goes unnoticed probably! :thumbs:

A little boomy whilst trundlling along it can be, but yeah anything above 3.5k is just pure...... :teeth::teeth::teeth:

A damn fine exhaust in my eyes! :yahoo:

It's a lovely exhaust with a great sound huh :yahoo:

Do you get much vibration in the cabin, I get some.... Also I find it is a bit boomy up to 3k then it quietens down a bit... but get near 4k and :scare::scare::scare:

I don't notice any, but that isn't to say it there isn't any! Just goes unnoticed probably! :thumbs:

A little boomy whilst trundlling along it can be, but yeah anything above 3.5k is just pure...... :teeth::teeth::teeth:

A damn fine exhaust in my eyes! :yahoo:

I go through the Darford Tunnel every night to work....

Windows and foot both down :lol::lol::teeth::teeth::scare::scare::dance::dance:

its not that loud lol.

I have had the buddy club for couple of months now, and i havent even bothered once to fit the bungs, infact im thinking of de-cating it too :)

If your gunna do loud, do it properly :p

Depends on your definition of loud I guess, I feel sorry for your neighbours especially if you de-cat it too, that will just be too much if you live anywhere residential.

its not that loud lol.

I have had the buddy club for couple of months now, and i havent even bothered once to fit the bungs, infact im thinking of de-cating it too :)

Depends on your definition of loud I guess, I feel sorry for your neighbours especially if you de-cat it too, that will just be too much if you live anywhere residential.

+1 :thumbs:

Another case of each to their own I'd say!

I wouldn't want it any louder.

its not that loud lol.

+1 :thumbs:

Another case of each to their own I'd say!

I wouldn't want it any louder.

Exactly, I think with the bungs in it is perfect, a nice loud(er) than standard exhaust with a lovely note. With them out it just drones at any speed and any revs, I havent been in a car with a K1 on but I imagine it is similar to that with the bungs in....

As you say, each to their own :thumbs:

I didn't realise until I saw some other members cars at the weekend that all the sound comes out of the left hand pipe on the standard and scorpion exhausts :shrug:

K1 with bungs out and cruising at 80 mph can become annoying due to the drone, hence why I changed to the K2.

Plus coming home from work bungs out at 4am isn't ideal either...

I know what you mean as I work nights :scare: 80mph in 5th with the Buddy Club you can hardly hear it over the road noise :thumbs: