2nd time lucky!

Jesters Tear

Chaps

Some of you might have seen some posts from me around a week or so ago concerning our purchase of a Temper Orange 313 but sadly, we pulled out of this one and let it go - it was really well specced and a fantastic price but, well, the gut feel that something wasn't quite right wouldn't go away so we left it alone. The dealer was really cool about it which was great.

Good news is that we've found a replacement today - despite looking at Webber's beautiful 54 plate GM first thing this morning and passing it up (shouldn't hang around long - it's a peach) we've gone for a Pearl White 57 plate 313...again from a main dealer.

Exciting indeed. Looks great. Coupla minor chips on the alloys (not kerbed but just nicked...can live with these for now), really crappy boot carpet - looks like a shaggy dog LOL, no carpet mats, few 'ring' marks around interior door release and electric window switches) and tiny wear on the gear lever gaiter...

No dinks in the doors, paint looks a tad swirly in the right light but nothing that won't detail out. So, just waiting now.

Exciting times! Pics to follow when collected and detailed!

Best

Mr & Mrs JT

Yep indeed, the overpriced one from Chorley...we put on our best negotiating hats though and came to a fair deal I think...let's put it this way, we made a worthwhile saving but all that matters is we are happy with the final price and deal so that's a result eh?

This was the sixth car we looked at, and all (apart from Webber's 54 plater which was the best we'd seen to date - and a real peach) were all crap...even the Temper one we had dropped out of (despite being considerably cheaper) wasn't a patch on this one.

I'm curious about how many of these white ones there are knocking around, have never seen one other than the one 350GiZ is selling on here...would be really interested to know if there's dozens of the blighters LOL!!

Looking forward to collecting the beast now and joining in on the social side hopefully.

Best all

JT

Yep indeed, the overpriced one from Chorley...we put on our best negotiating hats though and came to a fair deal I think...let's put it this way, we made a worthwhile saving but all that matters is we are happy with the final price and deal so that's a result eh?

This was the sixth car we looked at, and all (apart from Webber's 54 plater which was the best we'd seen to date - and a real peach) were all crap...even the Temper one we had dropped out of (despite being considerably cheaper) wasn't a patch on this one.

I'm curious about how many of these white ones there are knocking around, have never seen one other than the one 350GiZ is selling on here...would be really interested to know if there's dozens of the blighters LOL!!

Looking forward to collecting the beast now and joining in on the social side hopefully.

Best all

JT

Its what its worth to you that matters. :thumbs: