Open Windows From Key Fob (UK)

AdamWatkins

Hello, I have read on many forums (even a US 350z Manual - http://www.courtesyparts.com/nissan-man ... n-350Z.pdf - Page 109)

that it is possible to open the windows from the key fob.

Is this possible on the UK models? I have an 05 Roadster and cannot for the life of me make those windows move.

The theory is push and hold the unlock button on the key fob, seems easy enough....

Also is it possible to get a remote roof open/close? and more importantly... remote engine start???

Thanks for any help!

Can't really see the point or need for remote starting :shrug: maybe a remote button for the heated seats in the winter would be nice :cold:

Remote window opening / closing would be nice, still not got round to fitting my bits to open close the mirrors remotely, maybe someone could adapt this to do the windows too but not me :doh:

Hello, I have read on many forums (even a US 350z Manual - http://www.courtesyparts.com/nissan-man ... n-350Z.pdf - Page 109)

that it is possible to open the windows from the key fob.

Is this possible on the UK models? I have an 05 Roadster and cannot for the life of me make those windows move.

The theory is push and hold the unlock button on the key fob, seems easy enough....

Also is it possible to get a remote roof open/close? and more importantly... remote engine start???

Thanks for any help!

Remote start is certainly possible and something I am looking into at the moment. The obvious benefits of would be warming up the car on a cold day, or even cooling a car down on a hot day. I will post more as I look into it