Kinetix V+ plenum just fitted

lomoto

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered my V+ finally after loads of humming talking myself out of it. It's meant to be worth 16 rwhp. I'd settle on half of that. Looking good and I can't wait to fit it when it arrives

I'll be interested to see what you think :thumbs:

What do you think mate? You aint mentioned about any performance changes etc with it on. WHats your take on its benefits?

Jamie

I ordered my V+ finally after loads of humming talking myself out of it. It's meant to be worth 16 rwhp. I'd settle on half of that. Looking good and I can't wait to fit it when it arrives

What do you think mate? You aint mentioned about any performance changes etc with it on. WHats your take on its benefits?

Jamie

Ohhh yes forgot about that :blush: too busy taking pics and blasting about in it.. yep definitely an increase in midrange pull, also seems to reach max revs quicker through the gears... I'm always sceptical about after market bolt on bits actually doing anything tangible, but in this case I think it works :yahoo:

ps welcome to the forum Jamie by the way :thumbs:

Jamie

Do you have a zed Jamie? We want pics :thumbs:

I knew someone was gonna ask sooner or later :D

No, i dont, at the moment. Im going through that sad stage of pretending like i do, and lurking around the forums. :teeth:

Im waiting until one of the spec i like comes up on Bonsai Cars, then its money down.

Ive got my other car up for sale at the moment.

Jamie

Jamie

No, i dont, at the moment. Im going through that sad stage of pretending like i do, and lurking around the forums. :teeth:

Im waiting until one of the spec i like comes up on Bonsai Cars, then its money down.

Jamie

Jamie

What is your other car?

Other cars a VW Polo GTI. Had it for about 4 years now. . .

Has quite a few tasteful mods etc carputer :teeth:

Look on here if your interested http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/viewtopic.php?p=130466#130466

Hatchbacks just dont cut it with me anymore. Need something substantial.

My other cars a Mazda AZ-1 , look it up, its weird

Jamie

Jamie

Jamie

What is your other car?

If you fitted Liam's Anteras would that double the weight of the car?

so why would you want to buy Ruff wheels? :bleh:

sorry offtopic :)

Blimey Val, I can't even hide in here without you having a go at my (potential) wheels!!!!! ;):p