Too many Zeds 2/5: Did I imagine it??? M3, J4, 8:40am

mugwump

Im just tryin to understand the thought process here.

Lets say you are thinking, "I want a sports car but I want something a bit different"

So you decide to go for a Zed because they are not the most common sight on the roads (but getting more common everyday! :thumbdown: ).

So you think, Red! nobody has a Red one (well almost nobody) So now its pretty exclusive.

Then you think, if I Nismo it it will be *really* rare.

So you are happily driving around in your Red Nismo Zed and one day you see another one and say to yourself "Oh my god, its not unique!, I know I'll paint two white stripes down the car".

OK, so its certainly unique, but why do it?

Either the guy (or gal) wanted something totally unique, or they really wanted a mustang or shelby and thought painting 2 stripes on the Zed would bring it that bit closer.

I have nothing against individuality, I just dont feel a red Nismo'd Zed needed it!

Will have to drive round and find the owner to ask them direct :ninja:

I've passed / seen the guy in the chilli / stripes quite a few times (I'm also a morning M3'r) but he ignores my frantic waving and nipple showing (we are like the masons, aren't we? :) )

I don't like his motor TBH - stripes are too thin, and he has a nismo spoiler + kit but not the wheels!!! I'm sure he has the "cheapy" wheels on.

WHere is he - come on, speak up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...