What to choose afte the Z?

vagmag

hello you all!

I am considering of changing my 04 350Z.

Here in greece the choices are not so many (no TVRs) and the prices are still higher than UK.

M3 E46

M5 E39

911 996 2001-2002

boxter s 2002-2004

maybe an S2000 2004 or s2000 00 + Jeep cherokee 03 3.7

maserati 3200 gt

ford mustang

any other suggestions???

After the 350Z you might be a bit disappointed with the the Porsche and the S200. Both are good cars & of course it is down to preference and what you are looking for age of car/driving experience etc.

just in case you were looking to scratch a 'more grunty engine' itch - Have you driven any TVRs? Varation in type (and individual car!) is enormous but if you read up know what to look for and buy a good one - lordy their ALL quick and fun.

If you wanted to go even more hardcore - a caterham is also good fun.

If you want somethin a bit more refined that can still be a bit of a hooligan then how about an Audi RS4?

The world's your lobster Rodders :)

RS4 is a perfect car... but what about fun?

Caterham maybe not the right timing for me... order 3 years ago a westfield but some problems with the greek dealer and never delivered.... Got an elise 111s instead :blush:

TVR were never imported in Greece... and we use LHD cars... otherwise I would go for sure for TVR... just for the driving experience.

I really do not need space. If there is, it is welcome.

I do need some other driving experience.

911 used to own my father in the past.. and maybe is not the wright choice.

2006 Sti ?

EVO 8 Mitsubishi?

used to have a forester 2004 2.5 XT and have alot of friends with scoobies....

Maybe between the Sti and Evo I could try the evo ... totally different then the subaru experience...

Jaguar 2001-2002 XKR ?

Maser 4200. The 3200 is hideous in terms of both keeping the thing on the road and how often it breaks, but the 4200 has the very few of these issues. If you're considering the 3200, then you have to consider the 4200.

That said, a decent 996 C2S is going to be the best drive.

If space is no issue and it sounds like the engine noise is more important than the badge :thumbs: - how about a Honda NSX? Good mix of reliability, pace and individuality..... in my humble opinion

Maserati 4200 is good suggestino, I think these are stunning looking cars that really stand out among the rep mobiles.