Zedfest, how many.....

I will be there about 7 pm and there is normally a good turnout on the Friday. There isnt usuallt much in the way of catering though so bring some butties and a few lemonades if you want them.

I will be bringing a support car if anyone has space issues for this in the zed.

I will also have a dozen or so folding chairs for sale at a knockdown price so no need to bring them. :)

I beg to differ Martin The catering bloke is usually set up from 1pm on Friday and remains open until 9pm or as long as peeps are buying. The bar is also on on Friday.

I have not kept figures for individual days but there will be quite a few there on Friday and it should be a jolly night

• 2 weeks later...

Just popped over to 'Furniture Farm' in Calverton to buy some Harvey's ended-line dining room furniture....totally forgot the Zedfest weekend was on! Drove past the entrance, then popped into the furniture place only to be told by the owner that we were the forth Zed to have taken a wrong turn into his place lol! Had to remind him i was there to buy a table and chairs :lol:

Popped back down the road to Zedfest for a few hours - great turnout! Lots of 350's, 300's and several older Datsun's already. Also a few 370s AND some lads from Nissan were there with two 370z demo cars - free passenger rides and drives (for those with ID and paper licence on them).

Back home now waiting for furniture to be delivered ! Back to Zedfest later tonight and tomorrow all being well. If you are local get over there - excellent crowd already gathered!