Orange zed in lincs today

Mitch

Saw a fab bright orange zed today at the petrol sation at caenby corner didn't manage to get the full Numbr plate but it started with V----IDE was this you ???

Not me :surrender: nowhere near there all day and my car's not orange and my plate starts with A7* and ...........

Saw a fab bright orange zed today at the petrol sation at caenby corner didn't manage to get the full Numbr plate but it started with V----IDE was this you ???

Not me :surrender: nowhere near there all day and my car's not orange and my plate starts with A7* and ...........

Hey I saw one that ended in AK today heading down the A631 this morn that looked like yours ?? Are you sure it wasn't you !!!!

Strange I was at a bachelor party all weekend so wasn't me I did however see a a blade silver very tidy Nismo kitted Zed with 666 on the number plate, got me thinking thats the "Number of the beast" Also spotted a Gunmetal roadster driven by some NUTter!

HaHa I forot to mention that I saw a lovely DINK in the passenger's side door on the orange zed I spotted in the caenby petrol stn !!!you must have got that at the bachelors party!! when u were enjoying playing with 666's pussy :scare: ohhh u naughty boy :lol::lol:

HaHa I forot to mention that I saw a lovely DINK in the passenger's side door on the orange zed I spotted in the caenby petrol stn !!!you must have got that at the bachelors party!! when u were enjoying playing with 666's pussy :scare: ohhh u naughty boy :lol::lol:

you been drinkin' Michelle ?

Dont you dare mention my DINK!!!! you got a matching one anyway :boxing:

No !! Just eaten a chinky that mite something to do wit it :lol: a couple of E numbers :lol:

No !! Just eaten a chinky that mite something to do wit it :lol: a couple of E numbers :lol:

Too much MSG in the chinese i reckon, thought you were off to bed? :lol:

Too much MSG in the chinese i reckon, thought you were off to bed? :lol:

That stuff gives ya headache :scare::lol: