Locking wheel nut key urgently required

gtr-r33

I'm in need of a locking wheel nut, its a long shot i know but if anyone on here has this Style of Key any chance i can borrow it to get the wheels of then give it back ? As lost the Key.

Trying to borrow a Key before i have to attack them with a Drill or some other tool.

Have thought about un-doing the remainding bolts and driving around for a little bit with just the locking wheel nut in (Slowly and close to home obviously) just to see if it would work lose at all.

Thanks people..

27082009926.jpg

Have thought about un-doing the remainding bolts and driving around for a little bit with just the locking wheel nut in (Slowly and close to home obviously) just to see if it would work lose at all.

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Please don't do that... could end in tears !!!!

If its a genuine Nissan one then the Stealer's have a master I believe, Just buy your self some new ones before you go :thumbs:

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Please don't do that... could end in tears !!!!

If its a genuine Nissan one then the Stealer's have a master I believe, Just buy your self some new ones before you go :thumbs:

Only drive it up the road i mean and down, Wouldn't go any further then a mile, and i wouldn't completely remove the other bolts, just crack them of, Gonna go over nissan this week sometime and ask :thumbs:

I had this exact same problem a couple of days ago.

Went to a local stealer who had a master set of about 20 keys (ring up ahead to make sure they have them), simply find the right one and they can have it in stock next day. Cost about 17 quid.

problem is though that this isnt a OEM McGuard locking wheel nut

I had this exact same problem a couple of days ago.

Went to a local stealer who had a master set of about 20 keys (ring up ahead to make sure they have them), simply find the right one and they can have it in stock next day. Cost about 17 quid.

problem is though that this isnt a OEM McGuard locking wheel nut

Ah, seen.

I shall return to my box then... :)

Thanks for the Input people.. I'm having trouble finding a Socket thin enough to even get the Normal 19mm Nuts off!! Doing my Brain in these wheels.

I think they must have come with a Special Super Thin 19mm socket, Specially made for the wheel's.

I've got a Ultra Thin impact socket but it still needs grinding down to fit between the Wheel Nut and the Rim.. :headhurt: