Phone integration thingy on eBay .....

burgershot

Any of you know ...

... does the 350Z come with any sort of phone integration system as standard (or with the GT pack as standard) or is it a totally optional extra !?

Found this on eBay whilst browsing and would love to have my Bluetooth phone 'simply work' with the car. So would this be an option - or is this one of those shoddy add-ons that it actually a bit cr@p !?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Bluetooth-Adapter-Fit-Any-Z-Any-Phone_W0QQitemZ160030724884QQihZ006QQcategoryZ42393QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i know i'll find out tomorrow when i pick the car up - but i'm just too excited to wait - and the thought of being able to do this too would mean another couple of beers disappearing from the fridge tonight as i get even more excited.

:yahoo::drunk:

thanks Sarnie - i did a search for bluetooth just after i had posted this (i know i should have done it before) and got similar info - but one thing that i don't understand - WTF is a BT integrated phone system !? :wacko:

(this may be the silliest question of all time but...) What type of BT phone system can you use with this !?!?

I mean is it a BT phone as in BT or is this a clever two letter acroynm for something else that's glaringly obvious to the rest of the population apart from me !?!? :headhurt:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

OH B*gger !!!!!

It just hit me as i was reading all these post back what BT stood for - and the answer to my previously thought to be stupidest question of all time is YES it does stand for something other than BT (the company) that everyone DOES know about.

I'll get my coat ....... :headhurt:

I ordered mine! I'm thinking it's going to be the best thing since sliced bread!

If it's a MY06 car it should have it. If not then it might have the standard cradle thing.

I think it could have been an option though I'm not sure. If it was the wiring will probably be there anyway!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

OH B*gger !!!!!

It just hit me as i was reading all these post back what BT stood for - and the answer to my previously thought to be stupidest question of all time is YES it does stand for something other than BT (the company) that everyone DOES know about.

I'll get my coat ....... :headhurt:

Oh dear....... :lol:

As stew pointed out, if your car is MY06 then you should get the BT free. Go back to the dealers and get one. They should of already fitted it but it seems some dealers are a bit slow on realising that this should be fitted before delivery.