Paul T parts sale ! many items low prices ;)

P15UL T

Hi guys, hope this is ok to put all my for sale items in one thread as i have already a few threads set up

Please Pm me to reserve the items so there is no confusion to who wants what etc...

So heres the chance to own what is still quite a rare kit. Unlike most body kits the Shine kits are made from FRP which is a very flexible material which can bend and flex without cracking unlike fibreglass kits

As this kit has been fitted to my showcar it has already been smoothed and filled which will make it a very straight forward job for your bodyshop and cost you a lot less to get fitted again unlike most kits where the painter will spend hours prepping before there happy to paint it.

The shine amuse kit comes with Full front bumper, 2x side skirts and rear apron , but in this case you will also receive the OEM rear bumper with the rear apron already bonded to it :thumbs: another win win :teeth:

so all in all this is a great deal

Front bumper - SOLD

Side skirts - SOLD

Rear lip and OEM bumper - £400 + postage - !!NOW £350 + postage!!

heres a few pics fitted to my car and also in its current primed

cheers Paul

100_6419.jpg

100_6417.jpg

104_4967-1.jpg

100_6414.jpg

100_6413.jpg

I have 2 custom sub boxes + subs for sale, these have been moulded to fit the left and right sides of the 350z boot using fibre glass.

they are a very good fit and covered in black leather at the moment (excuse the pics , the leather looks shiney as i had just gave them a wipe with a cloth)

also included is 2 x Infinity PMS 1050 watt subs

would preffer collection but if i can find a decent box i will post at the buyers expense

£280 + postage

!! NOW £240 + postage !!

100_6400.jpg

100_6402.jpg

100_6403.jpg

100_3425.jpg

100_3424.jpg

4ekcruise26feb-1.jpg

Turbo XS UTEC ECU + map switch that i bought last year from another forum member (cant remember who but im sure they will let me know :p )

It comes with all cables and a data CD plus the additional map switch so you can have different maps tuned and change them with a flip of a switch

i never got around to fitting it and now that im going in a different direction i no longer require it.

asking £280 posted :thumbs:

!! NOW £240 posted !!

cheers

Paul

100_6397.jpg

Install my K-sport brake upgrade so i have my Brembo set up with around 7000 miles on the discs and pads

Full set of Brembo calipers + ferrodo pads + DBA slotted discs painted any colour you want £950

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

!!NOW £800+ postage the colour they are or £900 + postage for the painted in any other colour !!

I also have another set of front and rear brembo calipers that will be painted in any colour you want for

£550 posted

!!NOW £500 posted !!

here are a set i got painted in red and a set in black to show you what they look like

100_5364.jpg

100_5797.jpg

I also have a Full nismo Exhaust

it is in great condidtion i have just had both flexi pipes replaced as they had taken a few scrapes on speedbumps

also as a freebie im including the X02 sports cats i had fitted, one has a small crack that im sure can be repaired

102_6658.jpg

102_6659.jpg

102_6660.jpg

102_6661.jpg

102_6662.jpg

102_6663.jpg

102_6664.jpg

102_6665.jpg

102_6666.jpg

102_6667.jpg

£950 + postage

!!NOW £900 + postage !!