Pads, Discs & Wheels...(and Aux. drive belt)

Fat Eddy

Hey Guys,

Over the next couple weeks I'll be looking to change and/or upgrade the following on my car (JDM 06):

Tyres: Currently running the Brigestones R050 and will probably go for Falkens after reading all the positive reviews I've read.

But I'm also tempted by some of the deals I've seen by a few of the traders here. But alot of them seem to have sold out or stopped trading them. :(

Brake Discs - Front and Rear - As I'm not tracking the car so a massive upgrade from the OEM (none Brembo) set-up isn't really necessary.

The EBC Ultimax seem pretty good or worst case scenario just the OEM would suffice.

That said I'm keen on upgrading and installing the Brembo Caliper's etc onto the car - About how much would I be expecting to pay for a full 2nd hand set?

Brake Pads - Front and Rear - Again any suggestions for someone who isn't looking for a massive upgrade in these components but would still like a quality product with out paying too much?

Also, I'm going to replace the Aux. drive belt as it needs replacing was quoted £135 by Nissan which seems.... :wacko:

All in what would be a fair price for that.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Additionally, any traders willing to give me a deal on the whole lot I'd be interested in hearing from you so please PM me.

Cheers

zmanalex supplied me with aux belts, took 30 mins for me to fit myself - easy if you have some ramps / a pit, you just need to remove the undertray and loosen a couple of bolts.

I bought OE Pagid pads from eurocarparts.com for £25 an end.