Friday night....

SunsetZed

Wasn't wasted here, whilst the missus was at her work summer party I was busy washing the chariot that will pick her up, shame it started raining as I was finishing off but still! Also, cracking days golf in the Open and got to watch a bit of it! Now I've got a nice clean Zed to enjoy all weekend and we all like that :yahoo:

Missed most of the golf today as i was on the way home from Spain. It was looking pretty testing when i left after the break due to the high winds.

I am NOT looking forward to seeing the zed tomorrow after it has been left outside in the storage place for 5 weeks. I also have a meet on Sunday :scare:

Any photos of cleaned Rusty??

I am NOT looking forward to seeing the zed tomorrow after it has been left outside in the storage place for 5 weeks. I also have a meet on Sunday :scare:

Didn't you have the cleaning fairies hard at work whilst you were away Mart?

Well I didn't take any at the time as it was raining when I finished (hence the car getting more of a rinse than a wash!), bloody weather! However the next day we went to book the venue for our wedding reception :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and I took some photos there

P1060178.jpg

P1060185.jpg

P1060212.jpg

P1060213.jpg

P1060217.jpg

P1060220.jpg

Edited the colours in this one slightly!

P1060178-BW.jpg