sky hd box problem

busa1300

i've had sky hd box for a while now and has updated itself to the new planner, but recently when i'am trying to record a programme it doesen't give me the option to record a series anymore.

also when i press the i button it wont give me any synopsis, i've looked into doing a full reset but doing this will delete all my recordings.

any ideas?

Kev

Force a software update/download, it will have no affect on prior recordings so you lose nothing. Put digibox to 'standby'. unplug at supply and wait 30secs. Whilst holding button down (rearmost button on top of box) plug in supply again. Keep button held down until 4 leds luminate on front of digibox, then you can release button. Wait for software to download - this will take a few minutes and leds will extinquish when complete. Wait a further 30secs. Switch up as normal.

Sorry to hear that Kev. I had the same problem and a forced software update cured it for me (pleased you worked out that the button i described as 'reset' was in fact 'labeled 'back up' though). Not all programmes have 'series link' and not all have a 'synopsis'. Try contacting Satcure or look at their forum; they are excellent at this stuff.

Good luck

(and thanks for the welcome to the forum).