Confused about Cleaning!!

thebesh

it looks great when you use it and helps to clean it better and quicker, I love the stuff!

Now we're getting the truth! :lol::lol:

I agree it looks like fun but how adding a stage makes things quicker I don't know nor can I see how it makes the end result better.

Unconvinced of Zummerzet!

The £1500 is my mates price. He's well known to be one of the best in the country though.

I'm in Inverurie this week (at night) working.

I do the odd bit of detailing too.... :)

When I was looking to sell my last car I asked round my work about valet services and one guy recommended them. I checked out their website http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/ and even called them up. I actually told them I was impressed with their website, as I work in IT. Nice guy and they are booked up for a month or 2 he said. Nice to see a local business doing well.

On a strange day of coincidences after researching cleaning, polishing and detailing stuff I drive into work and one of the guys has a N reg Celica GT4 and it's looking showroom condition. He did it at his mates over wknd, cracking job.

I'm well keen on getting it looking right. You fancy having a look :teeth:

WOW and I mean WOW!!! I'm always amazed at how good everyones cars looks after a good detail. I don't suppose u work at SLB in Inverurie and know Jim Watson do you? I have a funny feeling you might be the dude that did the detail job on his Jag.

WOW and I mean WOW!!! I'm always amazed at how good everyones cars looks after a good detail. I don't suppose u work at SLB in Inverurie and know Jim Watson do you? I have a funny feeling you might be the dude that did the detail job on his Jag.

Maybe..... :ninja: