Back in love with the Z

Rob-Hughes

Hi there guys,

Well firstly I have to admit that the Z was not pushing the right buttons and after all the mucking about getting it legal for Germany I was pretty p1ssed off with it.

That was till yesterday, cleaned her up and did all the fluids and some niggly bits to her and then went for a blast in Paderborn. ESP off and unrestricted autobahns certainly put the smile back on my face.

So can now officially say I will be keeping her and keep an eye out for some more mods soon.

IPhonePictures160.jpg

IPhonePictures160.jpg

IPhonePictures163.jpg

IPhonePictures162.jpg

Hi ther Danny.

Yeah eventually got through the test, had a drama with emissions which turned out to be 2 broken lambda sensors. Gonna get the lads on here to convert my spare headlights to xenon LHD when they are all up and running. Insurance is through the NAAFI as I just changed the vehicle from my 300ZX, its for renewal in September so will hunt around.

Hope the tour is going ok mate, remember stay low and move fast haha.

Take care out there, Rob

Hi Rob will have to meet up soon mate im off to Canada in the near future but will give you a shout when i find out more on what is going on. Think there is another 350z down in Paderborn same as yours spotted it about 4 weeks ago waved but got nothing in return from him.

Lov those wheels.

Anyone know how much a second hand set costs.

Very expensive mate and hard to get. I'll sell you mine for 3k :lol: just kidding I would never well mines but keep tour eyes open and speak to zmanalex

Hi there Gaz,

Yeah have to meet up before you go mate, I think 1 of the blokes gave you a bell on Friday to see if you were about. There is a UK same as mine in Paderborn, Wookiee on here has it, nice bloke helped me out with lights for the BFG. Saw a German GM on Friday again flashed lights but nothing back. Might be up your way again on Friday night, Let you know if I am.

Rob

Hi Rob will have to meet up soon mate im off to Canada in the near future but will give you a shout when i find out more on what is going on. Think there is another 350z down in Paderborn same as yours spotted it about 4 weeks ago waved but got nothing in return from him.

Yeah mate had a missed call from Dean one of the lads i work with. Should be about Friday unless things change at work. Would be good to meet up yeah it might of been wookie i seen then as it was a Uk GM

Awesome mate, should be there Friday too, I'm on duty Thursday night so should be clear for Friday. Hopefully see you there mate.