HELP please - any members near Swindon to view a Z

Buckley

hi

i think ive found a Z im really interested in!

its a black 04 350z GT - link here: http://www.motorparks.co.uk/jsp/index.j ... 4&x=47&y=0

ive managed to negotiate a price but would like a special, kind, helpful someone to confirm all is fine with it due to the mileage - that is the only thing putting me off to be honest!

im from Sheffield and Swindon is a fair drive so want to be certain before handing over my hard earned pennies!!

if there is anyone local to this garage that is willing to help, it would be much appreciated (and obviously a few beers in it for you ;) )

im certain it is the full GT Pack but again confirmation would be helpful as well as anything else i may need to know about it, seeing as im a nooby!! apparently, a full Nissan service was carried out just 2,500 miles ago so all looks OK to me, but again your expert help would be appreciated :)

if anyone could see it tonight or tomorrow, then i could even go fetch it this weekend!!!!

thanks in advance for your help :clap:

It is a GT that looks like it has been washed with a brillo pad. It looks a tad tatty and neglected to me. There are a couple down at Heeley bridge garage Only one is a UK car in silver its a 53 plate advertised as a 54, 54 plate if that is even possible :dummy: If you are willing to travel there are some nice cars for sale on here, I would be more tempted to go with.