Mad with myself

SteveW

Bloody well managed to clip the wing on the car when I was going into the garage last night.

I was going in at the wrong angle and was too busy watching the rear corner from missing my other car when I heard a 'Twang' when I got out I discovered the lock bracket for the garage door has caught the flat section of the wheel arch (flat section) just above where the bumper joins and removed some of the paint as well as putting a crease in the flat bit.

Pretty mad with myself right now!!!! :rant::rant::rant:

:blush:

I would be the same, very easily done mate. No fear tho, I slipped down a kerb while reversing and was in a catch 22 situation, go forward and chew the rear alloy or go backward and chew

the rear alloy, went forward, front wheels turned slightly to the middle of the road, managed to chew up 1/2 the rear alloy, yeah i was mad, but eh, i am still alive to tell the tale.

Hope you get it sorted ok. :thumbs:

4 years ago I bought a Z4 brand new. The DAY I brought it back from the dealership I had to approach my drive from a funny angle because my neighbors car was slightly accross my drive and I clipped the front wing. To say I lost the plot was an understatement.

I never had so much rage. My neighbor still avoids me know after the tornado I created!! I feel embarrassed everytime I see him :blush: