NEW iphone works with BOSE MOD

Pimm

As alot of us have done the Bose mod, iphone users have not been able to get there phones to work. I tested a couple of iphones and the phone could not detect that it was connected to anything.

I have just put the new iphone on and it works perfectly :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Happy Days :thumbs:

Sweeeeeeet :teeth: might have to bribe Bradders or someone to install the 'mod' for me.

OH question, will the blutooth for the HFT still work if the Iphone is plugged into the AV socket? if you get my meaning? can you have the ipod going and still receive calls bluetooth???? :headhurt:

Does it pair with the bluetooth ok? I'm getting mine next week?

no problem at all its even easier than my old blackberry storm as you dont have to confirm connection everytime, :thumbs:

the Storm also connects everytime without having to confirm connection :thumbs::thumbs: all down to setting's :D

• 1 year later...

Ok...I have been reading COUNTLESS threads about iPhones and Bose etc.

Someone please help!

I'm gettin a 2007 350z in about 10 days...and it comes Bluetooth ready..so I imagine I can hook up my iPhone 4 to it straight away and get it working.

The Z i'm getting has SatNav...just mentioning that in case it makes a difference or anything more complicated.

What I want to do (like everyone) is have an iPod/iPhone connection, purely to play music off my iPhone off the car speakers.

I don't want the SatNAv or Bluetooth functionality to be affected in any way.

Does anyone have any experience of having the set up that I've described here?

If yes, would you consider agreeing a price and me coming to you for an install?

I'm as capable with installs as Harry Redknapp is with completing his tax return.

Cheers guys