Flawless Detailing

Biggy

Hey Guys, i've paid up to become a Member trader on here, so i just thought i'd put up a post, explaining what i do and to give a little info to my ways of working and answer any questions, and ultimatly, make sure your cars are looking the best that they can possible look.

So a few questions and answers for you:

Q: Do you do this as a full time job?

A: In short no, i work full time on the railway, which presents itself with alot of days off, which gives me time to persue my hobby.

Q: Why should we trust you with our pride and joy?

A: I wouldn't do anything to anyones car that i would not do to my own, i am more then comfortable with people watching and observing and will answer any questions that they have. If someone is not happy with the work i've carried out then i would not expect them to pay.

Q: Are you insured?

A: At this moment in time no, but as someone who only does around 1 or 2 cars a month, it is not a worthwhile thing for me to carry out, if a situation was to arise where i damaged the paint in anyway, i would take fully responsibilty and would pay for the damage to be corrected, this is something that would have to be reviewed if i started to get work on a more regular basis.

Q: Your alot cheaper then anyone else i've seen advertised, why's this?

A: I do this for the love of cars, the money i make off this is mere pocket money compared to my full time job, which is why i only do one or two cars a month.

Q: Where are you based?

A: I'm based in stafford, i do my detailing in my back garden under a gazebo, or in the garage if the car fits. I do it from home as to keep costs down.

Q: What is detailing?

A: Detailing is in my eyes the process of getting your car looking the best it possibly can, for the money there is no better way of making your car look any better, and it provides a good basis on keeping your car clean and maintaned.

Q: What are swirl marks?

A: Swirl marks are tiny scratches in the paint which are shown up in the correct light, (such as petrol station forecuts) the process we use elimnates these by removing a tiny layer of the paints laquar, usually 1/100th of a millemetre, leaving your car with a brilliant depth and clarity.

An example of swirls and correction:

Swirl marks on bonnet:

DSC02188.jpg

50/50

DSC02204.jpg

finished:

DSC02222.jpg

Q: What wax do you usually use?

A: Depends what wax is suited to the car, i have a wide range of waxes including Dodo juice ranges and i'm also waiting on a tub of chemical guys Celeste Dettaglio wax to be delivered, which is a superb wax, (better then supernatural imo)

I hope that answers a few of your questions folks, if anyone has any other questions they'd like answering then please feel free to pop them up and i'll do my best :)

Services:

Services

Exterior Valet £40 - EXAMPLE

* Alloys cleaned,

* Paintwork washed & dried with microfiber drying towel,

* Tyres dressed,

* Door shuts wiped over,

* Glass cleaned,

* Tar spots removed from paintwork,

Total time 1-2 hours

Extras:

* Wax £10 (upgraded wax £15)

* Wheel Seal £10

* Door Shuts Polish and Wax £10

* Engine Bay Detail £30

Interior Valet £30

* Thorough vacuum to interior including seats, carpets, mats & boot,

* Plastics cleaned inc’ dashboard, door cards, centre console etc,

* Glass cleaned inside,

Total time 1-2 hours

Extras:

* Wet and Dry Seats floor matts and carpets £20

Enhancement Detail £150

* Alloys cleaned,

* Paintwork washed & dried with microfiber drying towel,

* Tyres dressed,

* Door shuts wiped over,

* Glass cleaned,

* Tar spots removed from paintwork,

* Car Clayed

* Machine polished with dodo juice Lime prime to deepen shine and very minor correction

* Waxed

Total Time 5-6 hours

Full Car Correction £250+

* Alloys/wheels cleaned, (whole alloy inside and out)

* Lower parts sprayed with Degreaser/Tardis depending on how much tar deposits there are,

* Clayed,

* 2BM wash/Snow Foam,

* Engine Bay degreased & Cleaned,

* All door shuts degreased & Cleaned,

* Assess Paint using swirl finder halogen & Led lights & PTG,

* Correction process using 3M/menzerna polish and hexologic/menzerna/3M pads,

* IPA wipedown,

* Paint sealed,

* Wax Applied,

* While wax is Curing:- seal and wax wheels,

* Dress Tires,

* Dress exterior Trim,

* Clean Windows,

* Remove wax,

* Clean Exhaust,

* Final spritz spray,

Total Time 10 hours+ (job & car dependent)

Gallery of my work

• 1 month later...