350z Importers

bhavin85

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good zed importer? I am looking for something abit special, i.e charged or turbo'd. I want to get an idea of what it would cost me to buy something that already been modded instead of going down the route myself.

So suggestions as to reliable imports please :)

Thanks

Bhav

I wouldn't import any FI zed. You would have no history and any go back with the modifications added. Buy one that is already here with a history and a tuners who has carried out the install

Depends on the company really. There are a few good Jap companies with great reputations which a couple of my friends have imported high powered Skylines from, and had no problems even after a few years of running.

I'll try and find out who they were.

edit:

The company one friend used was http://www.draganddrift.com/index.php

It took 3 months for delivery after payment, and he was given a full spec list and tonnes of pictures before purchase. As far as I know, they are pretty reputable company. If you'r serious, its best to contact them direct and they may even be able to source, or build you the car your after.

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good zed importer? I am looking for something abit special, i.e charged or turbo'd. I want to get an idea of what it would cost me to buy something that already been modded instead of going down the route myself.

So suggestions as to reliable imports please :)

Thanks

Bhav

If you want to go down the route of doing it yourself give me aPM and I'll help you out.

Mike I did think that about importing a zed but the number of people that import skylines and supra's that are built makes me think why cant we do the same with a zed...just need to find the right company to do it!

Maz0 - thanks fella ill give them a try :)

Digsy - good find ;) ill have a good hard read and given Stephen a call ;)