Punctures

mjh511

A 'friend ' has pointed out to me that if I should have a puncture and I use my spare there may be a problem with the punctured tyre fitting in the boot as they are larger than the spare space saver - is there any truth in this

What he said! The laws of physics tell you that the normal wheel will take up more space than a space save - by virtue of its name - its smaller! But Nissan arent that stupid to not make enough space for the proper wheel to fit back in. Now if your boot was full before making the swap, then that might get a bit tight :headhurt:

They do indeed still more proud in the boot. About 15cms (dunno what metric is :lol: ), or thereabouts. Having had a few punctures. Just plonk the boot liner plastic sheet thingy and the carpet on top (which will move around a tiny bit as it's kind of suspended). Don't forget to leave some Wet Wipes/hand cleaner stuff in the car too. :lol:

Last puncture I had, had to drive 64kms back home in disgusting weather leading a convoy of Zeds. :lol:

At least you get a spare tyre Immy, I get a pump and some tyre weld :blush::lol:

Have a chat to Colin as he's got a spacesaver for fang :thumbs:

Aye requires spacers to clear the brakes though :headhurt: Its all on the ToDo list ;)

At least you get a spare tyre Immy, I get a pump and some tyre weld :blush::lol:

Good luck with that Chris. :p :P :p:lol:

Yeah thanks :p:lol: