Halfway Booked

sl114

Thought i would share that i have provisionally booked my test drive for the 16th Sept from the Mill Hill dealership.

GOing to finalise all details tomorrow but i have the option of a normal test drive, 24hours and 48hours.

I want to try it for a minimum of 24 hours as i want to see how it goes for long journeys as i have a bad back and i want to see what its like living with the car for a while.

Im sooooo exceited, opted for a used version too as i wont be getting one brand new!

Thought i would share that i have provisionally booked my test drive for the 16th Sept from the Mill Hill dealership.

GOing to finalise all details tomorrow but i have the option of a normal test drive, 24hours and 48hours.

I want to try it for a minimum of 24 hours as i want to see how it goes for long journeys as i have a bad back and i want to see what its like living with the car for a while.

Im sooooo exceited, opted for a used version too as i wont be getting one brand new!

How the hell did you manage to get them to offer you a 48hr test drive?

They offered it to me which i found strange. the options were normal, 24 and 48, but he wasnt the guy who does the bookings for these so we will find out tomorrow. Thing is 24 hours will do me as i dont really want it over night for 2 nights

They offered it to me which i found strange. the options were normal, 24 and 48, but he wasnt the guy who does the bookings for these so we will find out tomorrow. Thing is 24 hours will do me as i dont really want it over night for 2 nights

Have it for as long as you can get it for mate :teeth:

id love to, but i will need to make room in the garage, as i will not keep it on the drive

id love to, but i will need to make room in the garage, as i will not keep it on the drive

Why not? Let the neighbours see it :teeth:

Nissan are offering 48hr test drives on the zed. Its a promo thing. Leave it on the drive mate, its not yours and its insured.

Bloody ell, didn't know that...... must be getting desperate. Perhaps their extortionate dealers aren't making enough profit on aftercare, therefore they need to start pushing some more cars? ;)

I just hope i dont get a yellow one

[runs and hides from sarnie]

No chance of that mate, only 75 other UY in the country B)

You'll just have to settle for a bog standard blue or summat :thumbdown::yuck::p

lol, actually i really love the UY, but its as rare as being stung by a ray off the coast of Oz. (bad taste i know)

You'll just have to settle for a bog standard blue or summat :thumbdown::yuck::p

lol, actually i really love the UY, but its as rare as being stung by a ray off the coast of Oz. (bad taste i know)

Its not if you look at Pistonheads regularly, there is always a GT4 up for sale, a lot of the time a UY! :)

lol, actually i really love the UY

So does everyone on here but they just pretend to not :D

Nah I prefer my Chilli :D

So do the other 1500 Chilli owners :p

So do the other 15 Chilli owners :p

I know, we are a limited group of owners :D

What reg and spec is it??

Who you dealing with - I had a guy called Gavin (a Kiwi).

Good guy and I got a good deal. :D

Oh and to the rest of the forum - hello. I've been lurking for a while so thought its about time I made a post.

Keep up the good work fellas - this site is so helpful :thumbs:

Oh and to the rest of the forum - hello. I've been lurking for a while so thought its about time I made a post.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum! :thumbs:

Get yourself on the welcome page and introduce yourself properly!

we like to hear about your car and pics go down a treat! :yahoo:

Hey dude, today i spoke to Michael and i will be speaking to Nigel tomorrow i was told!

Not sure on the regor spec yet but it will be pre 2005

Hey dude, today i spoke to Michael and i will be speaking to Nigel tomorrow i was told!

Not sure on the regor spec yet but it will be pre 2005

Well I got a Sunset 54 plate with 3k on the clock. It was an ex-demo and they had 3 of them in (all Sunset). Paid £21,250 and he threw in one years tax and a full tank. At least it gives you a starting point as to where to negotiate from. Thought I got a good deal - so let me know if I got ripped off!

Cars a dream...love it. No mods and I'm not planning any partly cos it looks so good anyway - especially when it been washed. The number of people just staring at the car is unbelievable yet a 911 will get no looks at all.

I'll put pictures up when I get used to the camera I just bought.