Help please - driver's window loose

ATTAK Z

My drivers side window is loose .... here's the problem :

with the window half way down the window can be moved up and down a bit if you grab the front of the glass ... obviously some fixing is loose

my question is :

is there an easy fix and, as it will not be DIY, is it best to be done by a body shop or a trusted garage ?

If someone could tell me or show me what needs to be done and how easy/difficult it is, I can go armed with some knowledge of the fix

Thanks in anticipation

PS the window in question was the subject of some warranty work at a dealer some years ago

Using this guide : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=30870

Remove door card, reattach the window switch and wind the window down till the 3 window securing bolts are revealed where the holes are in the door. Then check whether any of these are loose. If so then bear in mind the window may need to be re-alinged and a window reset done.

If this is not the case then check all the other fixings are secured in place as it could be the whole mechanism loose perhaps?

Sorted ....... fixings were loose ..... now tightened ............ like a new car again :thumbs:

thanks for the help

Wicked!! Always get a smug sense of satisfaction when you sort it yourself! No need to pay stealer for something trivial when you know how! :thumbs: