Fairlady Z exhaust

JoeDr3dd

Hello all

on my 03 fairlady left side one of the boxes is slightly blowing does anyone know of a good replacment exhausr for the Fairlady, im assuming they are different form the uk spec cars?

Also is it possible to get a decent replacment for less than £300

Cheers in advance

Hello

on further inspection (well listening under car) it seems to be leaking from left hand side before the middle box or the box itself its not the back box, (im not very mechanical) can you buy replacements for this, as the items i have searched for so far seem to produce results for cat forwards

there may be second hand middle sections kicking around the for sale section. Usually it comes as a pair, middle and back box. i suspect that if you went to nissan your looking around the same price for a full y-pipe back ss aftermarket exhaust as it is for the middle section

It''ll have broken at the flange of the mid pipe to the back box. This is becoming very common.

It is fixable (sometimes) by welding a repair in. Most opt to change it out. You pays your monies, you makes your choice!