Servicing near Norwich?

Cheesypuff

I need to get the car serviced for the first time under my ownership and am unsure where to take it. Dont really have the time or inclination to venture too far from home so are there any reccomendations near Norwich? I have checked the good/bad thread.

Would ideally like to go with main dealer but will consider an indie if theres a good one familiar with Z's nearby. Any one with experience of Desira on Vulcan Road?

Im taking mine to Abbey for servicing, my friend who worked in the garage on Vulcan road didnt recognise my car when i showed him.... :surrender: If you find one let me know as it would save me the London trip but i care about the car way too much to get it done by people i dont know/trust. I have another mate who works at an independant garage in Hethersett and hes had my car on a ramp and had a look over the car a few times and worked on a lot of high powered cars, if i wasnt considering selling i would probably go there.