Good Price Or Not

bakseedaa

hi everyone, ive been in to my local nissan dealer and after a bit of haggling on both sides he has quoted me £31500 for

the 370z gt with connect premium in storm white with delivery in september

im just wondering if any of you guys know if this price is a good one or not and if not where i might get a better price.

thanks in advance

Is this for a Manual or Auto?

If its Manual then Im sure you can get a better deal. Some people have had better deals, but they arent allowed to speak about them publicly I believe. You'll soon see if its the best deal that particular dealer can pull off if you say you are going to try some other dealers and see what they will offer... ;)

Just take it around a few dealers and see if anyone can match or better it, thats the easiest way to see if its a good deal. Also ask yourself if you are happy to pay that? You can haggle til you are blue in the face, but if you are happy with it, just take the deal.

Are there no other pre-built MY10 storm whites in the spec you want? A few dealers have cars in the forecorts now, so if you can get one already in the country you will save money as they will be looking to shift them :thumbs:

Also ask yourself if you are happy to pay that? You can haggle til you are blue in the face, but if you are happy with it, just take the deal.

BFD

If it's a good price for you (and I'm guessing it is), then that's all that matters.

See what orangewheels can do for you.

http://www.orangewheels.co.uk/buy-new/nissan-370z.html

I've just ordered a manual Le Mans Blue Coupe GT (No sat nav) £3k off list.

I think you can get £3k off the car.

They are just an introduction service, they get their kickback from the dealer and you get to do your deal with the main dealer.

No haggling needed.

I'm getting my car from Mills Nissan, they gave the the pex I wanted for the old, can't fault the way it works.

Cheers

Phil

thanks a lot phil i had seen them on the internet before but i was a bit unsure of them. what delivery time have you been quoted... i am going to look at a black black edition on saturday for about 1000 more than orangewheels love the interior on them but unsure about dark rims till i see them in the flesh . how far away is the dealer from you and what sort of confirmation do you get when you pay your deposit cheers pal

ps phil saw the le mans blue as a demo car at one of the dealers

absolutely stunning springs to mind

:clap:

You don't pay orangewheels a penny.

They have deals with certain dealers and they advertise the price the dealers will sell the cars for. I guess they then get some money from the dealer for introducing you.

It's the first time I've tried this so I was a bit unsure like you, but you do all your deal with the Nissan main dealer. No need for haggling as you know the price, you pay your deposit to the dealer. Haven't had any confirmation, but I made sure the number calling me was the garage in question. The deposit has gone out against the garage, so I'm confident it's all legitimate.

The car I'm getting was in the UK unregistered so I ordered it Monday and I should get it next week hopefully, can't wait.

The dealer is in Knaresborough and I'm in Kettering. A couple of hours drive. I love the blue although I know it's not to some peoples tastes!

If you want to wait until I get it, I can let you know if it all goes ok