Advice pls, can I still use those?

alessandro

id want some heavy discount on a new tyre from who ever removed it if you expressed you wanted to keep them,

its a little hard to tell from that pic bend the side wall around alot make sure its not deeper then it appears and no cords are showing e.c.t (where it sits on the rim and meets the side wall)

Any damage to the sidewall makes them illegal, not that its likely you would get caught. If your asking the question its probably worth getting a replacement as it will always play on your mind, look on ebay for the same tyre with roughly the same tread, thats what i did. :thumbs:

i agree m8 best to replace but its not illegal or a mot failure inless the coords are showing

Any damage to the sidewall makes them illegal, not that its likely you would get caught. If your asking the question its probably worth getting a replacement as it will always play on your mind, look on ebay for the same tyre with roughly the same tread, thats what i did. :thumbs:

That is a good idea, they tyres got 7mm basically new :angry: