do you ever take vdc off?

sm1ke 350Z

Mine doesn't work so its always off for me, makes me drive much more carefully tho which I suppose is a good thing.

It doesn't work due to?

Due too R35Lee being a fag! :lol:

Only joking, it hasn't worked since I had my little accident, my cruise control, horn and airbag also don't work so its something electrical, we have tried replacing a few bits but haven't solved it yet. Its just not important enough for me to spend hundreds of pounds getting it properly diagnosed, ill just keep swapping bits with Lee until we sort it :thumbs:

Mine doesn't work so its always off for me, makes me drive much more carefully tho which I suppose is a good thing.

It doesn't work due to?

Due too R35Lee being a fag! :lol:

Only joking, it hasn't worked since I had my little accident, my cruise control, horn and airbag also don't work so its something electrical, we have tried replacing a few bits but haven't solved it yet. Its just not important enough for me to spend hundreds of pounds getting it properly diagnosed, ill just keep swapping bits with Lee until we sort it :thumbs:

What did Lee do to stop your TC from working?

The Zed is much more entertaining to drive with the ESP off, but if you're not used to the car or a confident driver it's best left on :thumbs: It's just a case of not being too heavy handed, anticipate the unexpected (oil on road etc) and leave yourself enough space.

I reckon the car is quicker with it switched out - if you like the car to move underneath you, you don't want ESP cutting power for you B)