Squeaky clutch?

Tricky-Ricky

Been suffering from this for quite some time, today i thought i would bleed the clutch, and also pull the rubber boot out a bit and give it a good spry of WD40, but unfortunately it hasn't seemed to have made any difference, any ideas? is there a known problem with the mechanism?

Been suffering from this for quite some time, today i thought i would bleed the clutch, and also pull the rubber boot out a bit and give it a good spry of WD40, but unfortunately it hasn't seemed to have made any difference, any ideas? is there a known problem with the mechanism?

Spray the pedal fulcrum and spring assembly but be careful that you don't get WD40 on the actual pedal.

Sorry should have said, its not the peddle, its the release mechanism, i think the pivot is dry but the WD doesn't seem to penetrate.

Pulling the clutch fork boot back and lubricating the pivot ball fulcrum point should work if the squeak is from there.

Perhaps you require a new clutch cover as the squeak may be from the diaphram.

Do you have the concentric clutch bearing?

Sorry should have said, its not the peddle, its the release mechanism, i think the pivot is dry but the WD doesn't seem to penetrate.

Pulling the clutch fork boot back and lubricating the pivot ball fulcrum point should work if the squeak is from there.

Perhaps you require a new clutch cover as the squeak may be from the diaphram.

Do you have the concentric clutch bearing?

I do hope not! not sure about the clutch bearing as it came with the clutch std, and i am hoping that it will last a bit longer, as it on 50K (presumably not been changed) and has no signs of slip st peak torque areas.