For Sale Marine Fish Tank

350 Russ

for sale is my marine fish tank which i now reluctantly have to sell due to needing the money. i have had this tank for getting on for 3 years and it has a superb biological cycle so the water is always crystal clear and toxin free. i have 2 filters on the tank and 1 protein skimmer. i have spent thousands on this tank over the years to get it to this quality. the tank is a fluval roma 300 with a pine effect base which encloses the filter.

The filter is a Fluval 305 which works perfectly.

V2 Vecton steriliser so the fish dont get diseases

Red sea Prizm Protein skimmer which is only 8 months old and very expensive.

and 2 pumps to recreate the current of the sea which were 65 each

it has 20kgs of fiji live rock which retails at 11 pounds per KG.

and 10kgs of live sand.

The tank holds 260 litres of salt water that is in great condition so any chemical test is welcomed.

the fish are all in great shape and are stunning to look at and a real talking piece whenever anyone walks in the room, i have in the tank

1 Regal Tang (dory from finding nemo) 10cm ish

1 Dwarf flame angel 7 cm ish

1 Copperband butterfly (great for keeping away Anemones)

1 Clown fish (nemo)

2 Chromies

2 yellow tail damsels

1 flame fire fish.

to give you an idea of how much money i have spent on this tank i spent 300 pounds on the new protein skimmer and then 130 on the uv steriliser, that without all the salt for the water or the rock or the tank which was 400 on its own.

the light unit for the tank has broken but ive just enquired for a replacment which is 70 pounds so not too bad.

i am asking only 400 pounds for all of this, any inspection is welcome but its definatly collection only as there is alot of water and it needs a van really to take it away as there is quite a bit of kit here. i have all the containers to store the water whilst you are moving it and also the bags for the fish.

002-6.jpg

001-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

cf3bfa66.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Feel bad for you having to give that up mate. I know the money and effort I had to put into my piranha tank year's ago and I would have hated to sell it all. Never mind a full marine set up :scare:

Absolute bargain